George G. Horiates
George G. Horiates, Esq
United States Supreme Court - 1997, Third Circuit Court of Appeals - 1994, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey - 1992, New Jersey Bar - 1992, Pennsylvania Bar - 1992
LAW OFFICES OF GEORGE G. HORIATES Oct. 1994 to present Main Office: Pennsauken, New Jersey
General practice of law with emphasis on personal injury and litigation.
Member of New Jersey State Bar Association, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Camden County Bar Association, Rutgers Alumni Association.
EDUCATION: WIDENER UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW J.D. Awarded May 1992
HONORS: Moot Court Honor Society Merna Marshall Interscholastic Competition
EDUCATION: RUTGERS UNIVERSITY B.A. Awarded May 1989 MAJORS: Economics, Political Science
HONORS: Rutgers Alumni Association Senior of the Year Selected for the Center for the Study of Presidency, Omicron Delta Epsilon Honor Society for Economics Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society for Political Science
ACTIVITIES: President Student Congress, President Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity
• Archon of the Ecumenical Patriarchate Metropolitan Council for Metropolis of New Jersey
• Former Chair - AHEPA 5th District Cancer Research Foundation
Former President Sons of Pericles Hippocrates 210, former officer (each office) and member Camden Chapter 69, Past District Governor District 5. Past Supreme Counselor, Past Supreme Treasurer, Past Supreme Secretary, Convention Chairman 2019, former chair of Congressional Reception. Presenter and guest speaker for Ahepa at the International Conference with B'Nai B'rith in Jerusalem, The Burleymont in Brussels, the Old Parliament House in Athens and 25th anniversary commemoration of His All Holiness Patriarch Bartholomew held in Thessaloniki.
Hellenic Cultural Commission, State of New Jersey
• Pan Icarian Brotherhood of America, Past Supreme President and former chair of its Foundation
• Past President, Hellenic Societies of Philadelphia and Greater Delaware Valley
• Served in all capacities as President and officer of St. Thomas GO Church in Cherry Hill for 25 years
• "Best of"; Greek Food Festival Co-host as seen on Food Network
• Honored by National Herald in "Periothiko" for dedication to Hellenism
Resides in the Philadelphia suburb of Moorestown, New Jersey along with Wife of 25 years Lisa Horiates, formerly of Wilmington, North Carolina (a Daughter of Penelope), Stavroula G. Horiates (Maids Chapter local President) and George Timothy Horiates (Sons District Lieutenant Governor) and most importantly their dog, GG Ahepa